- 12-24 drumsticks
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 tbs Memphis Style Chicken & Rib Rub (Just because I had some and it sounded/smelled good! Any spice would work!)
- 2 tbs onion powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In bag or large plastic container combine spices and flour.
- Pour 1/4 cup of butter on cookie sheet. (All my drumsticks fit on one pan so I only used 1/4 cup of butter, if you need two pans use the other 1/4 cup on extra pan).
- Shake drumsticks 3-4 at a time in flour mixture then place on buttered cookie sheet.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Flip drumsticks and cook 15-20 more minutes. (Since I only cooked 12 I only cooked for 10 more minutes and they were perfect!)