Win lots of free stuff! Check out what you can win here.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
So I've made these a few times now and it STILL surprises me how good they are!
I'm bad at remembering to put these in an hour before time to eat them but when I do - YUM!
I also recommend eating them right after cooking, they are MUCH better! You only need 2 Ingredients cauliflower & cooking spray.
- Cauliflower (I use a frozen bag of already cut cauliflower - just because when I get fresh it always goes bad before I cook it!)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Low Broil for 5-10 minutes or until your crispy desirableness is reached.
Serve with ranch or dipping sauce of choice!!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I was so excited to have a shower to make this for! It was a big hit too! :-D So I'm going to share the idea! I have a couple more showers in the near future, I'm super excited to be making more!
I can not at all take credit for this amazing idea! I just put it together and followed this awesome blog's tutorial. She has amazing instructions and great step by step pictures.
I did change a couple of the items, just to personalize it a little bit SO I will share those and these cute pictures :-D I was pretty happy with how it turned out!
This is what I included in my Diaper Motorcyclist:
- 34 Pampers Swaddlers Size 1
- Baby Sunglasses
- 4 washcloths
- 1 pair of baby no-scratch mittens
- 2 receiving blankets
- Stuffed Giraffe (this one was really neat it has a tab to twist and it plays a lullaby!)
- Travel Feeder (Instead of a bottle - because I know you get a ton of bottles at a baby shower & the cardboard made a great seat for the giraffe!)
Other things I did differently instead of link chains I just tied ribbon around the receiving blankets to separate the handlebars. I also tied on the giraffe with ribbon, I was afraid of transport!