Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cauliflower Nuggets {barely a recipe}

So I've made these a few times now and it STILL surprises me how good they are! 

 I'm bad at remembering to put these in an hour before time to eat them but when I do - YUM!

 I also recommend eating them right after cooking, they are MUCH better! You only need 2 Ingredients cauliflower & cooking spray.


Ingredients
  • Cauliflower (I use a frozen bag of already cut cauliflower - just because when I get fresh it always goes bad before I cook it!)
  • Cooking Spray


Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Spread cauliflower evenly on sprayed cookie sheet.
  3. Bake for 40-50 minutes.

  1. Low Broil for 5-10 minutes or until your crispy desirableness is reached.
Serve with ranch or dipping sauce of choice!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment