I do believe these are my new favorite cookie!!
I made these over Easter weekend, so this post is REALLY late! My really good friend from Successful Together and I made these for an Easter party when she was visiting from WAY to far away!
The original recipe comes from this amazing lady!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, 18.25 oz
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C - 1 C color sprinkles (Just depends how colorful you want them)
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Mix together the cake mix and baking powder.
3) In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
4) Combine the egg mixture to the cake mixture.
5) Stir in the sprinkles.
6) Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
7) Bake for 10 minutes.
Just an FYI - I made two batches - the first batch we made with the Easter sprinkles were way too B I G and yummy. They didn't make it very long in a household of four adults for a night!
My 9 month old, of course, had a little taste and BIG SURPRISE she liked them!