1 lb. ground beef
29 oz + 9 oz can tomato sauce
8 oz pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I also used some mixed cheese for topping)
2 cups ricotta cheese
9oz pkg frozen spinach
2 TBS Onion Powder
1 TBS Garlic Powder
2 TBS Italian Seasoning
1) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2) Brown the ground beef
3) Stir the tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings in with the ground beef.
4) Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot.
5) Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I broke them up to make them fit better.)
6) Spread 1/3 ricotta cheese on noodles.
7) Sprinkle 1/3 spinach on cheese.
8) Sprinkle 1/3 of mozzarella cheese next.
9) Repeat #4 through #8 twice more.
10) Top with remaining sauce.
11) Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours.
12) Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes.
Recipe was adapted from here.